Tuesday, 27 January 2009

Welcome to my blog

Everyone says it but isn't it true? TV sucks. Meaning you're thrown back onto checking out what's happening out there. Or at least in here. So I thought why not add my own ha'porth to the chatter.

I'm not sure whether I'll post much - we'll just have to see. I'm not sure what I'm going to post about. But a few things out there can stoke up an opinion.

I like reading about politics, economics, history, rugby, food, business, media, art and I'm sure some other things (all in no particular order). So I would have thought I'll be ventilating on these topics.

Anyway can't wait to get my first opinion and then (how exciting) make it public (that is to the equivalent of one man and his dog, aka my wife and her expected gentle ridicule)

No comments: