Thursday, 30 July 2009

Holiday

I know the previous post was a long one, but I hope it has its rewards. The play was a blast and forces me to qualify my opinion that theatre isn't a reliable and good value source of entertainment (philistine!). I still think it isn't. But when it works it really can be spectacular.

Anyway, the blogiverse is quiet, as are the buses and tubes (well, relatively). We're off too for a couple of weeks. Blogging will be light if done at all. (But there may be one I made earlier scheduled in the next few days).

Back fully in a fortnight or so.

5 comments:

Gadjo Dilo said...

Hope you and yours have a great holiday, Gaw; tell us all about it when you come back. Sorry, I simply haven't got the time to read posts as long as your previous one, fascinating though it probably was :-(

worm said...

have a great holiday! hopefully the weather will be good for you wherever you go - and make sure you take lots of good books!

Brit said...

Take it steady, chief.

Bunny Smedley said...

And you call that a 'long' post? Well, you were right about the 'rewards' bit, anyway ...

Best wishes for a relaxing and delightfully restorative holiday.

Gaw said...

Thanks all.