Tuesday, 18 August 2009

A healthcare crib

Healthcare reform: not something I would usually find interesting enough to post on. But as it may come to determine the success of Obama's presidency, I feel I should know something about it. Helpfully, Paul Krugman has written a simple summary of where the US may be heading, with the help of a very clear international healthcare system typology.

I feel better for knowing. And can now start ignoring it again.


H/t to the clean-cut, no nonsense, probably smokes a pipe, Thomas P.M. Barnett.

1 comment:

Gadjo Dilo said...

I've worked in the health service in a couple of roles and the only reform I'd have advocated would have been a kicking out of every single lazy bastard in the administration blocks and giving their wages to the hard-working nurses. Grrrr. Good luck Obama, though.