Friday, 15 July 2011

My novel is now available

I've written a novel, as I related here and here. I've been looking for an agent but haven't had any joy so thought I'd publish it as an ebook for the Kindle.

It's called Region of Sin and here's the blurb:
A novel of excitement and intrigue where corruption, international finance, espionage and terrorism intertwine to fatal effect, and where only love can offer redemption.
It's a thriller! But with some arty touches. Buy it here*.

For those of you who know me in real life I shall be conducting a short oral examination of its contents next time we meet. No excuses. For everyone else, I can do no more than plead. Buy it!



* Profits from this edition, such as they are, will go to the Royal British Legion.

4 comments:

zmkc said...

What a thrill and such a snip - 3.44 has gone straight to the British Legion. Now, all I need to do is figure out is how to persuade kindle for pc to convert to fit on my Sony E-reader. All advice welcomed.

Hey Skipper said...

Done -- can't wait to read it.

Gareth Williams said...

Thanks both. I hope you enjoy it.

Z, sorry can't help you there.

Ian Wolcott said...

One more reason I'm going to need to get a Kindle.